The primary purpose of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research (OIER) is to provide centralized resources for efficient and effective data collection, data analysis, data archiving, and data man-agement for institutional research and assessment processes that strengthen and enhance the mission of the College, its programs, and its administration.
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research is to collect and analyze institutional and external data to support institutional decision-making, planning, and evaluation.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Research is committed to:
- Safeguarding sensitive data and protecting confidentiality
- Maintaining integrity in all data and research related activities
- Demonstrating accountability and excellence in office operations
- Providing a high level of Customer Service
- Adhering to the Association of Institutional Research (AIR) Code of Ethics