The purpose of the Livingstone College Office of Sponsored Programs and Research is to provide information, technical assistance and guidance to faculty and administrative staff as they seek to locate and secure external funding to support research, scholarly and creative activities.
The primary responsibilities of the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research are to:
• Provide comprehensive support services for the development, planning and administration of externally funded projects.
• Enhance the college’s capacity to effectively and efficiently administer sponsored programs.
• Ensure compliance with award terms and proper stewardship of sponsored funds.
• Serve as liaison between the College and the funding agency.
• Protect Livingstone College from unnecessary risks and liabilities.