You should discuss your complaint with the person most knowledgeable of the issue or with immediate decision-making responsibility.

Student Code Violation
Dean of Students
Walls Center – (704) 216-6971

Discrimination Violation
Residence Life
Walls Center – (704) 216-6820

Residence Hall Violation
Director of Residence Life
Walls Center – (704) 216-6821

Academic Violation
V.P. of Academic Affairs
Price Building – (704) 216-6185

Financial Violation
V.P. of Business and Finance
Price Building – (704) 216-6025

Security Violation
Campus Chief of Police
Robinson Health Center – (704) 216-6244

If you feel your complaint was not fully addressed, please submit a written account to the President’s Office. The written account should include the date of the event, all individuals consulted for resolution, an account of the situation and the steps taken to offer a remedy.

The appropriate staff members will be notified of the complaint. You will be scheduled to meet with the President or Vice President of the appropriate department within ten school days of the written complaint.

Filing a complaint in the President’s Office is a last resort to resolve the issue through established processes at the Institution. Any member of the college community may file a formal complaint against a student, staff, or faculty member that is believed to have handled a situation arbitrarily, unfairly or in ways which violate established laws, rules, policies and procedures of the college in a manner that has caused actual harm.

If you were unable to resolve a complaint through the institution’s grievance procedures, please submit a complaint to:

North Carolina Department of Justice
Consumer Protection Division
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001
Phone number: 1-877-566-7226

An online complaint form is available at: